Re: Newbie

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 03/02/00

> And Can I play from the server also ?
Yes to both.

> What files would a MUD require for running ? I have a Linux server set up
> But can you run a MUD from a Win NT server as well ?
I'd recommend downloading the most recent CircleMUD archive from the FTP
site, then reading through all of the documentation that comes packed with
it.  Once you've completed that, go visit Ceramic Mouse
  http://developer.circlemud.org/

And look for the FAQ and the WTFAQ.

Those should answer most of your questions, or at least get you started on
the right track to where (in the code) you might look for the answers.

Ae.