A mud offering

From: Fafhrd (fafhrd@lvcm.com)
Date: 03/02/00

To those who have emailed me, I am receiving them and pondering all. If
I don't respond, forgive my rudeness, I simply have to many things to do
and so little time. I am reading them all, and I will make my choice mid
week, probably wednesday. So, you still have until then....
I won't run it for perusal right now, as my only available machine is
running Duris (I just watch the machine, I don't work on it anymore),
which requires most all spare resources. Heh, and to think those old mud
hosting services tried cramming 20-30 muds on one machine. Ouch!

Fafhrd