Re: spell categories

From: Alexander Anikin (anikin@teledes.ru)
Date: 03/03/00

> Another idea i'm toying with but not sure how to
> implement is adding to the sinfo.  Maybe i could make
> a field called type and some defines in utils.h to easily
> group them by type.  I want to make races have certain
> spell immunities, or weaknesses.

IMHO it would be better if you add this into sinfo.
Although you should add some defines for this and may be change
spello (skillo) for each spell (skill).
You can make choose upon spell numbers (grouping spells together in list
- related spells would have a whole range of numbers). But this would
make much more troubles in coding.

There is an alternate way - just change saving_throw so it distinct spells
and assign appropriate saving number...