Re: Curse

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 03/03/00

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Minturn.Del.PRC.Oceana wrote:

> IMO, it is a bad idea for immortals to run around unlocking doors.
> If the zone never resets, the immortals will not lock the doors.
> Or similar situations.
> (thats why they have the goto command)

This is a matter of enforcing policy on your immorts. Besides, it's easier
to for them to go through a door than to have to figure out which room N
exit goes to and then goto it.

Of course, I fixed all of this by making it so that nohassle allows
immortals to walk through closed doors so they don't even have to bother
unlocking/opening them in the first place.

--
Zeavon Calatin, MageMaster of the Realms
Spear of Insanity