Re: [Newbi] patching in RedHat 6.1

From: Christopher Daly (snaga@mail.thewolvesden.net)
Date: 03/07/00

I know the syntax for using a patch, but am having
trouble making one.  My coder has a different dir
from the main source (so if something gets messed
up, it's not fatal) and i would rather make patches
since they should go cleanly (they're the exact same
mud in different dirs).  What would the syntax
be for creating a patch?

thanks, and pardon the stupid question.
Snaga of PerP