Re: GreyMud

From: John Barton (Ideas@inetone.net)
Date: 03/07/00

>  I don't much care about credits if you wish to pull chunks out for your
>own use, just don't pull a Medieva on me.
>  Enjoy!
>  Fafhrd

Ooh.....you used the 'M' word....now you have to turn around 3 times
counterclockwise and rewrite your C compiler using only a toothpick and a
dog-earred Spanish/English Dictionary....or something.  :P
(Or just purge Shalafi.)

Thanks for making your code available.  It helps to have another resource
and be able to see how other people have coded a concept.

Dionysus