Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hosting Locations [ObjCircle/RoM] DIKU and EQ??

From: Ron Hensley (ronh@intercom.net)
Date: 03/15/00

Though our WWW page isn't yet fully together, we offer mud hosting services
www.darkelves.net

$15 per month, 8 MB Ram, 100MB Disk Storage, 10 emails, WWW Site
List Server available, 2 Unix login accounts (One for builder perhaps?)

Additional $5 per month for each additional block of 8MB Ram and 50MB Disk
Space required.

Server, K6-2 450's, housed at an ISP with 5 T1s (3 redundant routes out to
the internet, in case of any one failing).

drop me a line or mail sales@darkelves.net if interested.

Ron Hensley  (ronh@darkelves.net)
Co-Owner - DarkElf Enterprises