Re: How can I change the time of tick?

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 03/17/00

> Hi friends.
> How can I change the time of tick? I want to make it more long...

        For the most part, you can simply go into the heartbeat() function
in comm.c and edit the check for the function you want;

        if(!(pulse % PULSE_VIOLENCE))

                to ->

        if(!(pulse % (PULSE_VIOLENCE*2)))

        To make it twice as long, for example.  This is prefered to simply
changing the PULSE_x definition, because some things, like zone resets
require that they be equally divisible into a minute, etc.

                                                        PjD