Re: [newbie] Zedit prob and refresh spell

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 03/18/00

is the top of the zone set right? you might have to change it manually in
the texted file. when i added sundhaven the top of the zone is set for 44,
but the last room is 6722 or such and it was causing a problem. also had a
problem with the river in midgaard disappearing since it is in zone 32 but
included on the end of zone 31. try looking at that. you might have to
assign seperate zones for them