Re: NEWBIE[CODE] making a new macro for spell types

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/19/00

I don't think you understood what he was saying.
At this point "ch" means nothing.
It is a variable, and nothing more.

When you do something like:
 GET_LEVEL(whatever_variable_is_here) = LVL_IMP;

it turns into:
(whatever_variable_is_here)->player.level = LVL_IMP;

In this scenerio your using the player's structure and I called it
"whatever_variable_is_here".