Re: Newbie Compiler Error

From: Bob Kucejko (Frostbob@sprynet.com)
Date: 03/20/00

Well thank you kind sir for your rather complete answer.  Your dedication
and determination to eliminate any possible doubt in my mind renews my
faith in the human race.  I hope you can apply this abundance of energy to
all those newbi's in need, and have patients to deal with the ones, like
me, who are a tad more ignorant than others.  Thanks again.

Bob