Re: *Newbie Treatment* (not a newbie question) was [CIRCLE] Newbie Compiler Error

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/21/00

Hey thats not fair, i was about to send a letter about exactly the same
thing, i can understand if someone was asking how to code rooms, but i was
attacked for asking about setting up the camp command, i realise this may
have come up before, but it is by no means a simple piece of coding, and i
would have appreiciated no being attacked for asking abiout it. Sorry if i
sound like a complainer, because normally i am not, but i feel that some
people have been on the list so long they think they own it.
Alex