[BUG] Large IDNums

From: Pat O'Laughlin (polaughlin@starix.net)
Date: 03/24/00

I have come across a bug on my MUD.  ID Numbers on new characters are for some
reason being created EXTREMELY large.  Right now, they are around 25690519.
They still are created in consecutive order but somehow they skipped a few million
numbers.  This doesn't seem like a major problem, but if it is I would like to know.  If
anyone knows why this happens and how to fix it, please let me know.

Thanks,
Pat