Practise dg script help

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/28/00

Hi
I am coding a dg_script using the bribe function to allow players to buy
practises from thier guildmasters. This is the code i have come up with, but
it don't seem to work, everything but the adding to the player practice
works.

practicepay~
0 d 0
practice~
wait 15
say Practice time will cost 10000 coins per session~
practicepay 10000~
~
wait 5
say Thats great, you have been allocated 1 practice session.
set %actor% practice+1
~
practicepay 1~
0 m 1
~
wait 2
say Hmm thats not enough
give %amount% coins %actor%
~

If any one can see whats wrong or can help me out.
Cheers
Alex
naryan.mistcastle.com 4000