Re: [ADMIN] Important Announcement

From: Chris Royal (DraugWndSh@aol.com)
Date: 04/01/00

I haven't posted much to this list(mostly due to the fact that I had nothing
of particular worth to post) but I've been following it for quite some time
and would like to offer my wholehearted congrats to you folks.  After the(in
my opinion) fiascos of EQ/UO/AC, all of which I've watched with a wary eye (I
was even in on the EQ beta) ever since they started, I'm happy to see a group
like you folks being offered a hand in to show them how things should be
done.  I am extremely excited for you guys and am greatly looking forward to
the release of this product.

Best of luck to all of you!

Regards,
-C