Re: [ADMIN] Important Announcement

From: Ryan Le Gros (malevolent@mindinfo.com)
Date: 04/02/00

Actually I find this quite interesting, I am currently in negotiations with
a company whos name I cannot disclose for an 8 million dollar investment to
begin a gaming company that will revolve around games of a similar manner. I
look forward to seeing what both of our groups have to offer.

Ryan Le Gros
Founder of Abyssal Interactive
malevolent@mindinfo.com