CODE: GNU adns library on CircleMUD

From: Juliano Ravasi Ferraz (jferraz@linkway.com.br)
Date: 04/06/00

Hi everyone!

I had written some piece of code to my mud that may be useful to other
imps.
It disables use of gethostbyaddr() and uses the GNU adns lib to resolve
ip address in background, without freezing the mud if your nameserver
becomes lagged.

Before uploading it to CircleMUD's FTP site, I ask some tips and
analysis from the experienced people on this list. The GNU adns source
is available at <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ian/adns/>.

The list FAQ says nothing about attached files, then I am putting my
patch at <http://topazio.linkway.com.br/adns-bpl17.v0.00.patch.gz>. The
readme is included at the beginning of the file.

Thank's all!

--
----=[ Juliano Ravasi Ferraz ]=----=[ jferraz@linkway.com.br ]=----
     Rayon Eletrônica e Informática Ltda. - Linkway Descalvado

Trill: The musical equivalent of an epileptic seizure.