Re: [CODE] Multiple dimension arrays & binary delimiters

From: Brandon Bennett (bennetb@sw2.k12.wy.us)
Date: 04/12/00

What avantages does sql have over regular world/player files.  I remeber a
post on CeramicMouse about how SQL wouldn't work right in a MUD atmosphere.
But for some reason I am stuborn and probally will try to add SQL support to
my mud.   Any one want to help takle this huge thing.  ATM I don't have a
mud and nor the will to get a MUD started so I love to work on stuff to
submit back to the circlemud community.  So e-mail me if you are
interrested.

~Brandon
http://nxt.dhs.org/~bennetb
bennetb@sw2.k12.wy.us