Re: Multiple Hit Spells

From: Josh Collins (bahamutx@flashcom.net)
Date: 04/30/00

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, but I do have an idea.  On Duris
they have a spell called prismatic spray, and it has a chance of hitting
all non-grouped players and mobs in the room with one of the streaks of
light.  So if this has any relavance to what you're talking about, then I'd
be interested in helping you create something similar.

> I've browsed through the archives and was unable to find anything related
> this.  I'd like to try and add a spell with multiple hit capabilities.
Does