CODE: Unused arrays

From: Juliano Ravasi Ferraz (jferraz@linkway.com.br)
Date: 05/04/00

Hi people.

I found in modify.c, 2 arrays that appears to be useless.
They are:

const char *string_fields[] = { "name", "short", "long", "description",
  "title", "delete-description", "\n" };
int length[] = { 15, 60, 256, 240, 60 };

Anyone knows the meaning of this code? I think that it's something
related with string_write/string_add, but I'm wondering about either it
is a future idea (becouse delete-description) or a deprecated code
(because it is not used anywhere).

----=[ Juliano Ravasi Ferraz ]=----=[ jferraz@linkway.com.br ]=----
     Rayon Eletrônica e Informática Ltda. - Linkway Descalvado

Is this yours? Your dog left it on my lawn...