Re: Wear slots

From: Shawn Kimbley (whatley@lewiston.com)
Date: 05/09/00

> Ok, i know how to add wear slots, but i need to make eq wearable to be
> worn on more than one slot (like rings) can anyone please help me?!

As you're adding wear slots look around, in act.item.c below  const char
*already_wearing[] messages
and find this:

if ((where == WEAR_FINGER_R) || (where == WEAR_NECK_1) ||   etc.....

just add in one for the slots you're adding, I did this for ears/ankles
and for my dual wield stuff.  Not sure but the wear slots might have to
be in consecutive order?

Whatley