Re: [CIRCLE-OLC] compile error

From: Ergo (ergo@surrational.com)
Date: 05/13/00

I am having the exact same problem.......Hmmmmm, wonder what gives? Not
being an adept coder I haven't figured it out yet. I assumed it had to do
with the "const" in the declaration of max_players. Once again, not being a
coder, I was under the impression that "const" was a product of C++ rather
than C & that this is causing the compile errors. Someone Puh-leeeeze
educate me here.

-----Ergo
(the someday code expert but present code moron)