[Newbie-ish] Raise a Level during a fight

From: Bobby L. Russ (russ@eng.usf.edu)
Date: 05/13/00

        Alright, I am going to risk sounding like a complete newbie here, but I think I've got to solve this little issue
with my mud.  Every once in a while, it will say that "You rise x Level(s)" in the middle of the fight.  What causes
this?  It is because of some skill improving?  I am using CircleMUD 3.0 bp 17.... on Linux Redhat 6.2.  This is enabling
people to level much quicker than I wanted.  I haven't yet tracked the reason for this, but thought you all might be
able to help.  I want to thank you in advance for whatever assistance you can give...

Bobby