Re: [OFF TOPIC]George

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 05/14/00

On Sat, 13 May 2000, Brian Hartvigsen wrote:

>Is it just more or does it seem George is having a hard day?  heh heh..  We
>all love you George, I promise :)

There was a guy subscribed to the mailing list that has been bouncing back
every single message posted since a week ago due to DNS problems.  I
finally found his e-mail address and got rid of him just now.

Anyway, I'm just filling in for Alex until he's back from his vacation.
That is, unless this was some sinister plan to stick me with it forever so
he didn't have to deal with it. ;)

(Don't reply to this.)

--
George Greer