Re: OLC

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 05/16/00

> I still have:
>
> ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/greerga/circle30bpl17-oasis201pre3.tar.gz
>
> that no one has commented on.
        I haven't looked at this yet.  I shall use this next time
however..

>  There's also one by Caniffe:
>
> ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/greerga/OasisOLCv2.0-bpl17.tar.gz
>
> (which I just realized I never moved to the FTP area, oops.)

        This is the one I used, it has two modes; untar in the
/circle30bpl17 directory, and it will replace files already existing in
/src, and it includes a .patch file as well.  Instructions say to use one
or the other, however, neither compile cleanly.  I just took the patch
file, and cleaned it up so it does work.

                                PjD