Re: DGScripts and Attach

From: The Merciless Lord of Everything (serces@mud.dk)
Date: 05/24/00

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Thomas Arp wrote:

> This is the bug - the var you are looking for isn't %self% but %self.id% etc.
Thanks, so, I changed it to:
attach 1201 %self.id%
Matching trigger, command (Usefull for testing purposes) which now yields:
SCRIPT ERR: Trigger: Trigger Command Test, VNum 1203. attach invalid id
arg: 'attach 1201 1104'

Funny enough, the room I try to attach something to is 1104, so I guess
that is correct..

If I read the above SCRIPTERR correct, it tries to attach the trigger 1201
to the ID 1104. Which according to the ID list (I made a function to list
ID's some time back, since I needed to know what was what.. :) is Room
1104 (interessting enough).

Any suggestions for this one? :)

/Serces

"The Law of Self Sacrifice"
When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.