Re: help

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 05/24/00

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Sharon Stanton wrote:

>i am having a problem with sign.c i am getting errors been trying to fix
>but can could someone please help me

It's not meant to be compiled in Windows.

None of the utilities ever were but people submitted patches to let
'autowiz' work properly.

That said, look each item up in the help files and see what screwy header
file Windows wants you to include to get those definitions. 'read' and
'write' are in <io.h>, for example.  I'd give more, but I don't run MSVC
enough to have needed it.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org