Re: problems need help

From: Patrick Vale (patrick@australia.edu)
Date: 05/25/00

the equipment thing i can help with...maybe, make your mob load with about 90%
chance, then make the bad quip load depending on if that mob loaded. Then have
a mob load with 100% chance but keep the max number of them set low so that
if the previous one has loaded it wont load. Then load this mob with the good
stuff????
??will that work??? there is prolly a better way to do this, shrugs hehe
from Silvanus "legends of toril"

Wes wrote...

1
>item assigned to load on mob, can vary from vest/leggings/breastplate/etc)

>Third i'm having problems converting from practice sessions to exp to
>practice...no more practice sessions instead takes exp to practice
>skills/spells if anyone could help me i'd appreciate it......
>
>Wes Young
>
>happily attempting to code...but still learning

Early bird special.
Read about the special offer for Qdos online maths
programs for K-7. http://qdos.australia.edu