autoquest system

From: Nathaniel White (nathanmwhite@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/28/00

Heyas,
    I came across a doc in the archives about an autoquest system that would
the cmd qedit. But the doc only talked about what it would be like and
explained what is what in the qedit. But i cant find anything else on it, as
for a code snippit. I found it very interesting and wanted to try it, but i
need just a little more info than what i have.
If anyone knows the author or anything about qedit. Please let me know.
Thanks,
NWhite

Hey, check out some funny pictures, jokes and games. I laughed so hard hwile
drinking, and also had it come out my nose.
http://www.twistedhumor.com/cgi-bin/affiliate/banner.cgi?9008