Newbie (So newbie it must be a virus!): Charts on levels and xp mobs should bear

From: Paul Tidwell (FateDestroyer@aol.com)
Date: 05/28/00

I plan to make my mud up to level 50 and heros (level 50s) get special
benefits (like being able to buy hp) and the immortal system to have a few
more levels and privledges for each, But I still need charts for how much
gold/align/xp a mob should bear around for each level.  All help would be
help I think.

P.s. Screw my earlier problems, I bought myself a server =)