Re: Newbie (So newbie it must be a virus!): Charts on levelsand xpmobs should bear

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/29/00

The only help I can suggest (and probably anyone else) is that you
create
the chart for your mud. No one else can do it or give you a chart.
I used excel to calculate experience for each level based on a
percentage.
I set the max exp (for immortals) and each level took that max and
multiplied
it by a percentage. Like level 30 (or even 50) 20000000 x .98, 29  x
.92, etc
Work with it for a while and you will find a nice balance.

Hope this helps you