sedit crash

From: Nathaniel White (nathanmwhite@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/31/00

Heya all,
    I'm wondering if anyone else had a porblem with sedit crashing when
saving(while quitting from sedit).
I've looked ans stared at the code, but cant find the prob. Just when I
thought i got all the bugs fixed. another pops up. That's coding for ya. I
havent made any changes to the sedit code from olc2.0 bpl17. Any help will
be appreciated. I've search the archives but continously still search  for
any answers. which ever comes first.
Thanks
NWhite

Hey, check out some funny pictures, jokes and games. I laughed so hard hwile
drinking, and also had it come out my nose.
http://www.twistedhumor.com/cgi-bin/affiliate/banner.cgi?9008