Re: [LIST] Bye ppl

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/01/00

My suggestion is  to have three lists.

First for newbies (there is one, but it appears newbies do not use it)
Second Circlehelp list. For all those who need help coding (ANYONE)
Third a Elite kinda list. This list would have all those who are more
into the developement, more experienced coders. Note: This does not mean
you have to know C inside and out, but rather know more about the circle
code than just to change levels. Admission to this group would mean that
you have been around and voted on to be add to the list.
I realize there are possible complications to that, but rather those
who are more experienced would not get those newbie questions unless
they
are on the newbie or help list. Questions about how to code basic (or
repeated
topics) would not be allowed on the elite list. Also, elite is probably
not
the proper word, but it's the only one I can think of one at the moment.

Just my 2 gold pieces worth.