Question about the License

From: Michael Gallagher (m_gally@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 06/04/00

I was wondering about the money section of the License. If I put a page on
the MUD Website inviting people to become an AllAdvantage member, as one of
our referrals, completely voluntarily. Since they don't actually lose money,
they in fact earn some, but we would receive money by being the referrer.

Is this very wrong?

I'm not trying to make money, basically it would allow me to keep the server
going. I'm sure a lot of you are rolling your eyes in disgust, but i thought
it better to ask here than to find out i was doing something wrong another
way.

Subliminal