Re: Comming Code for Binary

From: Brandon Brown (BBrown@uasoft.com)
Date: 06/05/00

Actually, there are several ways for pulling this off.  I've created my
plr2() system, in which certain elements of the characters (drawn only
sparsely) are retrieved from a players2 file, which is stored seperately.  I
can perform pwipes of the plr2 stuff whenever, because only non-essential
data is stored there..for example, if I feel the need to wipe the secondary
pfile, players will only notice that among other things, their prompt will
need to be recustomized, and their limbs will return to 100% condition.

I'm still working out the kinks in the system, though.  It's not entirely
user-friendly, and I'm going to have to debug a bit of it some more before I
release it to the FTP.

  B. Brown                                                     TimeTraveller
  Senior Programmer                                      'Lost in Time,
  U&A Software InterActive                            'and Loving it!'
  http://www.uasoft.com/staff/bbrown/         http://www.uasoft.com/