[NEWBIE] problems with remort and ascii pfiles

From: some person (zerion15@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/06/00

We have recently installed ascii Pfiles, after doing
so we installed
remort. We modified remort snippet to use the ascii
pfile system.

We use:

if(!strcmp(tag,"Rem1"))
GET_REMORT(ch) = num;
(ch)->player.was_class = num;
/* The above line is just to make check if GET_REMORT
is working */

if(!strcmp(tag,"Rem2"))
GET_REMORT_TWO(ch) = num;
(ch)->player.was_class1 = num;

if(!strcmp(tag,"Rem3"))
GET_REMORT_THREE(ch) = num;
(ch)->player.was_class2 = num;

to load remort.

And:

fbprintf(fl, "Rem1: %d\n", GET_REMORT(ch));
fbprintf(fl, "Rem2: %d\n", GET_REMORT_TWO(ch));
fbprintf(fl, "Rem3: %d\n", GET_REMORT_THREE(ch));

to save.

The problem is no matter what we set remort to (using
the set command)
it
returns to 0. and the pfiles always have
Rem1: 0
Rem2: 0
...and so on.

Im sure the answer is obvious but im just not seeing
it.
Can anyone help?

Thanks.