Re: NEWBIE: (FAQ read, NOT working) mud shut s down when you disconnect from server!

From: Patrick M. O'Laughlin (polaughlin@starix.net)
Date: 06/08/00

I noticed this too.  I'm assuming that you are disconnecting from the server
by simply closing the window that you are using.  I used to do this too
until I realized that typing 'exit' would log my account out and still keep
the MUD up.  Try that.

Pat

 Get paid to use the internet!
 http://www.desktopdollars.com/default.asp?id=polaughlin1