Re: OasisOLCv2.0-bpl17.tar.gz deadlink?

From: Michael Fara (mfara@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 06/12/00

This one seems to still have assorted problems with it... it won't compile
:) Try copying the files over to a clean copy of bpl17 and doing a
configure; cd src;make

Alot of strange errors. I tried to correct a problem with the Makefile
myself but the dependencies seem to be messed up in the code aswell. Anyway,
just thought I would mention this. Thought it was important to tell you
though

I am thinking maybe Caniffe didn't fix all the problems yet, or the slim
possibility that I am doing something wrong (maybe not so slim), but you
should definately check it out since I am almost certain it will not compile
cleanly, or at all in my case.

By the way, this isn't really a serious problem for me, I just wanted to see
first hand what had changed with Oasis and CircleMUD since I last used it :)
I hope I am of some assistance atleast telling you these problems exist
though.. sorry I don't have any solutions