Re: Bombs away [Siteless - Again]

From: STANTZOS STEFANOS (ZED@andernet.gr)
Date: 06/15/00

> This post just seems kind of weird, if not bizarre.
Strange enough i expected my post to be interesting...
MUDs were alive half a decade earlier than 1987, and especially in BBS
environments MUDS or MUD-like environments were very popular. I have already
coded a MUD in my BBSing days, which involved strategy as well as
role-playing.
I also used to run an INTRANET MUD  a few years ago, but for the reasons i
mentioned before i never went "internet".

Anyway, i do not think i should apologize to you just for offering (freely)
my server.

Stef.