Looking for some ideas and help for remort system

From: Fiorin (fiorin2@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/15/00

I have used the multi.patch from ftp site in my mud with some
modifications of my
own. I would like to do one more thing with it that to be perfectly
honest I haven't
the slightest idea how to do. What I would like to do is set it so that
a player that
remorts keeps a set number of skills/spells from previous class but not
the rest, and
the ones that are kept would be randomly chosen for the player from all
skills/spells
of the previus class that are practiced. So if anyone has any ideas on
how to do
this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fiorin