NEWBIE: Adding Levels

From: John Vintimilla (smiteman@noln.com)
Date: 06/15/00

For some reason I'm having a hard time trying to add more levels....I added up
60 mortal levels, and made 64 IMP....but even after reboot and deleting the
character
file- I still start at 34 as IMP...I changed the LVL_IMPL constant in structs.h
and
added the saving throw modifiers and experience needed to class.c .... what
else
do i need to do now? Thanks!!!
John

"Like the inside of a dewdrop or a soap bubble,
Mahayana reality is, so to speak, done with mirrors-
it is full of light and color, but everything is just a reflection
of everything else, and there is nothing to seize."

John Vintimilla
ICQ:6987294
AOL IM:Smiteman1
<mailto:smiteman@noln.com>smiteman@noln.com