Re: [circle][code]

From: Jeremy Maloney (riodan@cyberspace.org)
Date: 06/17/00

I believe there is a snippet, or a topic in the archives that addresses
that problem with eq saving to the equipped spots. As for guild code,
there is a snippet, however, the snippet is rather vague and would require
some more advanced knowledge of code and Mud coding. Not to cut down on
the snippet, but it's not really that great of a guild snippet anyhow, =P
But nevertheless, it's a submission for the bettering of our muds so
cheers to the author.