Dg-Scripting

From: Jeremy Maloney (riodan@cyberspace.org)
Date: 06/18/00

Heya all, I've got an interesting dg-scripting problem, if you can call
it a problem, I'm trying to set it up so that by creating an object called
an interdimensional transporter, players can take a look at the object
and get the appropriate sequence of numbers ie.. they type a go100, go200,
etc etc and hit return. When they do the object transfers the player
to the destination.

What I need to know, is how to do this, ie, what must I do to get the
dgscripting up to par with my idea..