Re: [CODE]

From: Clifford Dutka (cdutka@home.com)
Date: 06/20/00

I just cuaght this msg and yes this is happening alot but with me it aint
question that I couldnt figure out by myself it that since I couldnt find
any good clan or guild system I got to program them both and with finals
being done this week I got alot to do so little simple things that I dont
find the solution to in like 5 min I ask and leave so I dont waste too much
time