Re: [CODE]

From: Super Noah (fanight@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/21/00

Rather than putting a variable in the char_data that
will most likely never be used again; You might just
make a new con state in structs.h... CON_ANSI
Put a case in nanny() ... say before CON_QSEX asking
yes or no, and then....

SET_BIT(PRF_FLAGS(d->character), PRF_COLOR_2);

if they answer yes.  Pretty simple, but if you are new
to coding or something and want the actual code, mail
me privately.  I put this in just now and it seems to
work right.  I've been meaning to do it and never got
around to it. (thanks) :-)

     .-----     This message was brought to you by....
    /___
  /   /-\  /\/ | (_, |-| |  "Un infierno de un noche"