Hosting Building Muds

From: Cassidy Barton (cass@cassweb.com)
Date: 06/24/00

Hey,

    I run a Redhat 6.2 Linux server.  Current uptime is 28 days and last
reboot was intentional.  The IP is static and it's run on a 512k line.  I'd
be willing to host about 5 muds in building phase on there.  The only
downtime is due to the ISP.  There will be maybe 2 minutes of downtime a day
usually around 1-2am pacific time due to ISP servers resetting.  It is a
registered DNS server with internic if you decide you want to buy a domain
already.  Apache is installed, configured, and can be used for hosting
websites for now too.  Not good for general MUD hosting, but in coding and
building  phase it's great.  I have extensive 'nix experience and will set
up groupings and multiple accounts if desired for builders/coders etc.  If I
like your concept I'd be more than happy to host it for free.  Contact me at
cass@cassweb.com, or icq 4961247 or aim Xananthium.

Thanks,

Cassidy Barton

"We didn't do three years of research and come up with this concept.  What
we did was follow our instincts and construct a computer that was what we
wanted." -- Steve Jobs

"Starting a company didn't mean that much to me.  I can design computers.  I
know I can." -- Steve Wozniak