old shop files support

From: Damian Jurzysta (interact@hem.passagen.se)
Date: 06/26/00

since I have no intention of using anyone elses (old) areas, any stock areas or
any areas whatsoever not exclusively made for my mud, I want to remove the
support for the old shop files so that my builders wont have to start every new
shop with "CircleMUD v3.0 Shop File~". also, I dont like having any dead code I
wont be using.

I was wondering if there is any patch out there somewhere to do it, or if I should get down to biz and do it myself?
--
/Damian/