Levels of Mobs/Damage

From: Bobby L. Russ (russ@eng.usf.edu)
Date: 06/26/00

        I was wondering what the stock MUD's levels are for mobs.  Let me
try and put it another way.  At level 5, what is the average mob's
Hitpoints, damage attack, etc.  Is there a list of this anywhere?  I am
curious as I am working on balancing the mobs with the characters right
now in my MUD which is altered from Stock, but seeing a stock comparison
might allow me to alter it as I altered the players.

        Bobby