Re: CircleMUD Cross Reference

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/27/00

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Juliano Ravasi Ferraz wrote:

>George Greer wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, John Hines wrote:
>>
>> >I was wondering if the cross reference page is out of date and if so for
>> >what patch level does it reference.
>>
>> I think the CircleMUD.org one is bpl12 (or earlier, I didn't spend long
>> enough hunting through it to find a determinant), and my LXR one was
>> bpl14/15.
>>
>> http://www.circlemud.org/~greerga/lxr/source/
>
>Oops... There are problems...
>** Warning: Cannot open xref database.

Hm, ok, worked last time I checked.  I'm not fixing it though.  We don't
know what we want to cross reference it with and that was just a test to
see what it would do.

>I personally prefer using ctags and (g)vim.

I use a very whacked copy of micro-Emacs known as Pico.  Good enough for me
and moded editors annoy me.  To each his own.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org