[NEWBIE][HELP]Segmentation fault question

From: Fiorin (fiorin2@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/29/00

Ok I recently compiled circle patch level 15 with the ascii pfile v2.0b
fixed patch
from circle ftp site. Now the mud starts fine and were no errors on
compile
and it doesn't crash. However when I shutdown inside the game I get a
segmentation
fault message without a core dump. Now I get this message regardless of
wether
or not I use the autorun script to start the game or not and there is
nothing to
point me in the direction of where the problem is. Any help would be
greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Fiorin